The Gift of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial support to low-income women with breast cancer.
The Gift of Hope breast cancer foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial support to women in need during their course of treatment. We pay monthly bills such as electric, gas, phone and groceries. Many women must take a leave of absence from work while in treatment, some have little or no other income. The Gift of Hope believes that no women should have to worry about how their bills are going to be paid. They should only concentrate on getting well.
Through donations and fundraisers, we have been able to help many families in Palm Beach, Broward, Dade, St. Lucie Counties. Our mission for the future is to help woman throughout the State of Florida. Donate
As a breast cancer survivor, I know the importance of having support. I was fortunate to have a community that showered me with their support. Now, the Gift of Hope will help other women during their battle with breast cancer.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” 1-800-HELP-FLA www.freshfromflorida.com
Who we are
What we do
Make a donation
- Read more + January 17, 2019 By admin in events, Uncategorized
- Read more + October 10, 2018 By admin in events
- Read more + By admin in events
- Read more + October 9, 2018 By admin in events
- Read more + September 12, 2018 By admin in events
- Read more + September 10, 2018 By admin in events
- Read more + December 11, 2017 By admin in events
- Read more + April 17, 2017 By admin in events